Legacy Track Days is pre-booking for their first event at Palm Beach International Raceway on June 28, 2014.
There will be 4 groups with 15 minute sessions. The maximum number of riders per group will be no more than 35 riders.
These groups will be:
- Group 1 (Beginner/Novice riders with little or no track experience)
- Group 2 (Intermediate riders with some time in the seat but still learning the ropes).
- Group 3 (Advanced riders with an extensive knowledge of the track and can hold their own).
- Group 4 (Racers with a valid race license from AMA, CCS, ASRA, WERA, etc.) or a race school equivalent.
Please note this event is capacity controlled and pre-registration is highly recommended.
There will several great amenities at the track which include:
- Tire service, if you are having issues, don't know what pressure to run, or just plain need new shoes
- Mechanics, if you need advice, help, or hard parts
- Photographers around the track to get all your good sides... the ones that make you look fast even on a slow lap.
- GoPros will be available to rent. You will need to buy clips to mount them unless you have them already and your own SD cards.
- Leather suits will be available for rent provided by ProSpeed Racing Apparel.
This is a track day and there are no points...Your reward is getting to take your bike home in the same condition it arrived in. This will not be a free-for-all track day where everyone just cracks the throttle and goes nuts...That is how people get hurt. Legacy Track Days’ goal is to help you go faster in a safe environment. The rules and regulations in place are for your safety and the safety of those around you and will be posted before the event on the Legacy Track Days event page and also discussed at each coaches meeting and riders meeting.
Price List for the day and the rentals:
1 day: $200
$20 off discount to Military, Police, Fire/Rescue, and EMS. Just take a picture of your professional ID (police ID, Military ID etc...) and attach it to your email with your registration.
If for some reason you need to cancel your day, you will be given a pass to our next event. The event rides rain or shine so be ready to test your skills on wet or dry pavement.
Suit Rental: $150 (can be cash or credit) for the day with a $350 deposit on a credit card. (Email for details)
GoPro Rental: $50 (can be cash or credit) for the day with a $150 deposit on a credit card. Clips/mounts, and SD cards will be available for purchase from the vendor providing the rental. Must have or buy your own SD cards. (Email for details)
All other services must be arranged with the respective vendor such as photos, bike rentals, tires or tire service, and hard parts.
We will have a food and beverage vendor at the event should you wish to travel light. There will be NO consumption of alcohol of any kind while this event is going on. If we have to speak to you, you will be asked to leave. This is for your safety!
THERE WILL BE NO SELLING OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES WITHOUT INVITATION FROM LEGACY TRACK DAYS. VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE EVENT.
7:00 am Gates open. All coaches must be there for our 7:15 coaches meeting.
7:30 am Check in and tech inspection begins
8:15 am Riders Meeting
9:00 Hot track (Group order)
Group 4 (Racer Group)
Group 3 (Advanced Group)
Group 2 (Intermediate Group)
Group 1 (Novice/Beginner Group)
*All sessions are 15 minutes
12:00 pm Lunch Break
12:45 pm Street Ride - Max speed 40 mph
Must have full gear, this includes: Helmet, gloves, boots or closed toe shoes, jeans or riding pants, jacket. No shorts. You can 2 up but your passenger must also be in full gear. ATGATT!
1:00 pm Hot track (Next group out in the order)
5:00 pm First one in the books!
Click here for Legacy Track Days on Facebook
Click here for the event page on Facebook
Click here to download the registration form
Legacy Track Days' Partners
Motorcycle World (954) 236-2227
ProSpeed Racing Apparel
Bike Pass Motorsports (954) 327-9014
Turo Racing (954) 537-2117
Xtreme Motorsports (754) 234-1315
Two Wheel Tek (954) 366-0875
Mark Tenn Motorsports